Wednesday 7 May 2014

7 Natural Hair Styles for Brides

So wedding season is upon us and I love a good wedding! To be honest, I think I'd love a bad one too. When I opened a wedding invite recently, my thoughts immediately turned to what natural hairstyles I could rock on the day and of course what to wear. But hang on, this is not about me, it's about the bride - a natural bride. With that in mind (the bride that is) I gathered some Natural Bridal hairstyles I would be proud to wear. I hope these will inspire some natural brides out there.

I love the apparent simplicity of this style. The look could of course be complimented by a veil if you are that way inclined or some sparkly pins or clips.

Simple & Chic.We don't often see loose and free hair styles for weddings, but this style certainly has me inspired. Go super sparkly with that tiara or band to make your statement as Natural bride.

TWA at it's best! This style has inspired me to accessories a TWA with pretty accessories just like this band. A clever alternative to the sparkles we usually associate with all things wedding and bridal.


Glam Locs! I love that these locs are so loosely and simply styled with just the addition of a fascinator to complete the look and transform it into a Bridal hair.

The beauty lies in the simplicity of this look. If you have the length go for it and accessorise with a tiara or sparkly band. If you don't have a the length, the style can be achieved with some braiding style hair extensions.

This braided style is a great way to keep hair intact all day. It neat and tidy and works perfectly with our wit out braiding extensions depending on your hair length. You can add as much volume as you like with extension. If you go for a bun at the back, it's the perfect protective bridal hair style

The perfect way to accessorise a braided hair style for your big day.


Which of these styles would you wear for your wedding?


No comments:

Post a Comment