Tuesday 8 April 2014

Strictly £100 + Topshop Sale = RESULT!

The Topshop Sale is on NOW so I thought I'd do a £100 budget challenge. I found a lot of the Sale items are from their Winter collections. However there quite a number of items which will transcend into Spring and Summer. So armed with a mere £100  (actually I spent £102 in the end), these made the cut! 


Couldn't resist a bodycon dress, especially in this lovely emerald green colour.Think black strappy heels or scandals and gold statement jewellery. Here's the really good bit - Its only £15!!


I've been in search of an alternative Gym bag for sometime now. This one answers all my prayers. Topshop have described it on their website as a Luggage bag but it suits me perfectly for carrying all my gym stuff. Opens by zip across the top and feels a bit like a Mary Poppins bag as I seem to be able to just keep throwing stuff in there! £15


A clutch is everything this Spring and I love this caramel number from Topshop. It's quilted and its 100% genuine leather! Can't believe it's only £15. It also come in a pastel pink and blue - they too are only £15. With that £100 limit in mind, I really can't have the other 2 as well, however tempting.


This Cream leather belt is a amazing at £7. 100% genuine leather. I'd wear it with a plain back jumpsuit as on the Topshop website or to brighten up dark florals from your Autumn/Winter wardrobe.


I'll start by saying the Midi length on this beautiful sequinned dress worries me a bit. Midi length can be a difficult one to wear. Personally, I'm going a little radical with this one - I'm having it taken up so that it falls just over the knee and I'll wear it with strappy scandals or heels for a summer party. Its been reduced from £59 to £30 and its by TFNC at Topshop.


I have long been obsessed with monochrome and there are no signs of my love diminishing.  This Black & White PU skirt is £20. I love the checks, the diagonal zip and that hint of extra length is genius. I'd wear it with a plain white tee tucked in and some black heels, add statement necklace and large clutch. 


Happy Shopping my fellow clothes lovers

x

No comments:

Post a Comment